UVM celebrated its 221st Commencement weekend on May 21-22 with celebrations across campus. In the final commencement ceremony of the weekend, families, friends, faculty and alumni packed the bleachers of Patrick Gymnasium to celebrate the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences graduates.
Degrees were conferred over the weekend on more than 300 bachelors, 53 masters and five doctoral degree recipients in the College. Read more and view photos from commencement weekend below.
- Read a recap of the CALS commencement ceremony, including “Post-it” notes of wisdom from commencement speaker Dr. Beth Kirkpatrick.
- See photos from the CALS commencement ceremony in our Facebook album and Instagram story.
- Read about our graduates’ accomplishments and see where they’re headed next on Instagram.
- Read more from the main University Commencement ceremony.
- Watch complete recordings of the commencement weekend ceremonies.
Congratulations to the Class of 2022!