The Deans Office held its first awards luncheon on Oct. 27 to recognize the 2022 recipients of CALS faculty and staff awards. Award recipients were joined by colleagues and friends and were recognized for their significant contributions to the college in staff support, research, teaching and scholarship. Congratulations to our 2022 award recipients; click on the links below to read more about their achievements.
- Celia Rainville and Peggy Manahan – recipients of the CALS Excellence in Staff Support Award
- Northeast SARE team (Vander Gac, Candice Huber, Kali McPeters, Heather Omand, Jen Pelkey, Eri Pinto, Cathy Trivieres and Lacey Ure) – recipients of the CALS Excellence in Teamwork Award
- Chrissy Rohan – recipient of Carrigan Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching
- Eric Bishop von Wettberg – recipient of Vogelmann Award for Excellence in Research and Scholarship
- Sid Bosworth – Sinclair Cup for Distinguished Career of Extension Service