Join UVM Extension for a winter conference or webinar during February and March 2023. View event details for the conferences and webinars at http://go.uvm.edu/conferences. The conference web page has detailed brochures, registration information, how to sponsor a conference, and recordings of past conferences. There are opportunities to earn Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets water quality education credits and certified crop adviser CEU credits.
A summary of the events:
- Dry Bean Production in the Northeast, two-part webinar series. February 17 and March 3, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Virtual Industrial Hemp Conference, February 23, 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- No-Till & Cover Crop Conference, March 2, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., DoubleTree by Hilton in South Burlington, VT.
- Vermont Organic Dairy Producers Conference, March 9, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., VT Technical College, Randolph, VT.
- Grain Production Webinar Series, four webinars on March 23, 24, 30 and 31, noon to 1:30 p.m.
Contact Susan Brouillette or phone at 802-524-6501 ext. 432 if you have any questions.